The general guidelines for taking part in IDO can be found here.
In this article, we will thoroughly describe the IDO participation characteristics on the Polygon network.
First and foremost, you need to add the Polygon network to your wallet.
- Open the drop-down menu on MetaMask.
2. Click “Add” Network right down.
3. After entering the necessary data mentioned below for the Polygon network, click Save.
New URL-adress RPC
4. Done! The connection to the Polygon network was successful.
All transactions on the Polygon network are performed in the native MATIC token. As a result, before you begin IDO, make sure that you have a few network currencies in your wallet.
Your allocation for the Polygon Network Project will be redeemed in USDT. As a result, you must add USDT to your wallet by sticking to the following simple guidelines:
- Go to MetaMask and select " Import Tokens".
Make sure that Polygon is listed in the drop-down menu and that you are adding USDT to the appropriate network.
- Enter the following token address — 0xdac17f958d2ee523a2206206994597c13d831ec7
and specify USDT in the Token Symbol field. Click “Add Custom Token."
You will be aware of the precise amount of your maximum allocation in UDST 24 hours before the commencement of IDO. You need to have exactly this amount in your Polygon network wallet in order to redeem the allocation.